Friday 21 May 2010


GOODY BAG!!!!
yeay! i love goody bags,and you can get one here,just follow me,and leave a comment here.
I'll put your names in a hat and pick out the winner 1 week from today on the 28th of may
good luck me hearties!

1 shiny happy people spray shine by TIGI s factor 200ml

2 frisky scrunching gel with attitude by TIGI catwalk 200ml

3 Fashionista big & bigger volumizing foam by TIGI catwalk 200ml

4 an AVEDA abaca clutchbag

5 hair supply gloss giving radience & repair mask by SOAP & GLORY 50 ml

6 foot relief by AVEDA 40ml

7 hand food by SOAP & GLORY 50 ml



WOOOO HOOOO!!

6 comments:

  1. Inspired me to buy Clarins eye cream. Bit too late to avoid wrinkles but might stop them getting much worse... Keep it up! Melita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melita,i swear by it! twice a day everyday, let me know after a week or so what you think, id be very interested to hear back about what you think xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh foot relief, does that help restless legs? Might have to try some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jenny,Ive found that if i get a moments peace(not very often) its nice to give myself a foot rub and pedicure and chill out,especially this time of year when I'll be wearing flip flops and sandals more often.Nobody wants to see my hideous trotters till Ive put a bit of work in!!
    its even better if i can get my lovely husband to give me a foot rub (hint hint)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats sounds like bliss Jen, and there is nowt worse then bad feet in flip flops lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE the hand food. my fave.

    ReplyDelete